Need homeschool help? Whether you have been homeschooling for years or are just starting, there is always a time when you want help to pick a curriculum or handle an issue. Here is a collection of home school tips to help.
Helpful Articles and Tips:
- Are you new to home schooling and don’t know where to start? Then visit our How to Get Started page for some great tips for you!
- Need help choosing the right curriculum? You can browse our Top Picks or read current visitor curriculum reviews from other parents like you.
- Homeschools can look differently! Discover different Home Schooling Options!
- Homeschool Schedules
Want help setting up your daily schedule? See sample schedules or share your daily schedules here.
- Requirements by State
Here are some guidelines to help you learn the home school laws and requirements in your state.
- Educating a Child with Autism at Home
Have a child with autism? Learn why choosing to home school an autistic child may be a good choice for you.
- Home schooling ADHD and ADD Children
Learn how kids with ADD, ADHD and other attention disorders do well in a homeschool environment.
- Home Schooling Children with Dyslexia
Helpful tips for parents educating a dyslexic child at home including picking an appropriate curriculum.
- Visitor Favorite Educational Supplements
Visitors share their favorite resources, games and supplements to their chosen curriculum.
- Great Freebies
These links and resources include free unit studies, free worksheets, and more!
- Spelling Lists for Homeschoolers
- Recommended Reading Lists by Grade
- On a budget? Here are tips for keeping it affordable!